SAUDI ARABIAN MARINE AND SEAMEN WORK VISA REQUIREMENTS
Marine/Seamen visas are available for holders of mariner credentials or seaman cards. Authorisation by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs must have been obtained by the sponsor company in Saudi Arabia prior to the applicant applying for a visa. Applicants require a letter of invitation from a company in Saudi Arabia, a letter of introduction from their company in the United Kingdom and a valid marine passport or seaman’s card.
Applicants must submit:
- Valid biometric passport with a double blank page and at least one further blank page for exit and entry stamps.
- Completed application form
- Completed consent form
- A letter of invitation from the Saudi sponsor company and an introduction letter from the UK company
- 2 colour photos on a white background.
- A copy of a valid marine passport or seaman’s card, clearly stating the job title of the applicant. The job title of the applicant must be identical to that specified in the letter of introduction
Documents you need:
Once you have all the documentation, please post to
VISA MEDICAL SERVICES LTD
117A HARLEY STREET
LONDON W1G 6AT
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call the office 0207 224 2843/486 2701