SAUDI ARABIAN DIPLOMATIC AND SPECIAL VISAS
Diplomatic visas or special visas are available for holders of diplomatic or special passports. Authorisation by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs may be required, if so it must have been obtained prior the applying for a visa.
For a Saudi Diplomatic and Special Visa we will need you to supply:
- A valid signed biometric passport (with 6 months’ validity beyond your stay and a double blank page and at least one further blank page for exit and entry stamps),
- Completed application form and sign the new consent form,
- 2 colour passport photos on a white background,
- A letter from the relevant Embassy or Department specifying the type of visa required, the purpose of the trip, the proposed length of stay and the rank of the applicant.
- Flight details, including the name of the carrier the flight number to Saudi Arabia, the point of arrival, and the date and time of arrival.
- Proof of any authorisation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, if applicable
- Saudi Arabian Business Form PDF
- Saudi Arabian Visa Checklist PDF
- New Consent Form PDF
- Bank Details DOC
Please also include a contact phone number; and a return address
Once you have all the documentation, please post to
VISA MEDICAL SERVICES LTD
117A HARLEY STREET
LONDON W1G 6AT
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call the office 0207 224 2843/486 2701